Create your own personalized sightseeing itinerary with a Big Bus hop-on hop-off sightseeing pass, the perfect choice for independent travelers. No matter how long you have in London, a 1-, 2-, or 3-day pass allows you to explore at your own pace. Tick off all of London’s landmarks and see the city from a different perspective on an included Thames River cruise. Upgrade to the fast-track London Eye option to get an aerial view of the city aboard the London Eye giant observation wheel.
Duration: 2h 30m
Mobile tickets accepted
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Tick off London landmarks at a relaxed pace on a Big Bus sightseeing tour
- A flexible and family-friendly sightseeing option
- A Thames River cruise is included
- Choose from a 1-, 2-, or 3-day pass
- Upgrade to include a London Eye flight
- Redeem your Bug Bus bus voucher at any of the stops along one of the comprehensive routes. Opt for seating on the open-air upper deck or covered lower deck, depending on the weather, and listen to live or recorded commentary depending on the route chosen. Either stay on the bus for the entire loop of each route or disembark whenever an attraction captures your attention. You can also plan ahead if you’d like and have a day’s itinerary laid out and ready. Your hop-on hop-off pass includes a single or return cruise along the River Thames. Upgrade to include a must-do London Eye Fligh.