RAC are giving away a used BMW i3 valued at £16,000 from an RAC Approved Dealer, plus a home charge kit.
Enter to win at www.rac.co.uk/competitions before 5 November 2021. It’s open to all UK residents aged 18+.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the Approved Dealer Customer Competition (“the Promotion”) and entry to the Promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions. Therefore please read these carefully.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is only available to residents of United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man over the age of 18.
- The promoter of this Promotion is RAC Motoring Services, (company number 01424399), through its Dealer Network (“the Promoter”).
- The Promotion is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, its agencies, its group companies or anyone else connected with the Promotion.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- To enter the Promotion, the entrant is required to submit their first name, surname and email address on the entry form..
- The closing date and time of the Promotion is 11:59pm on 5 November 2021 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the closing date will not be processed.
- The winner will be selected at random on 8 November 2021 (“the Winner”).
- There shall only be one Winner.
- The Winner will receive: (i) a used BMW i3 valued at £16,000 from an RAC Approved Dealer (the car will include 12 months free breakdown cover (level of cover is up to the discretion of the dealer) and 3 months free RAC warranty) and; (ii) a British Gas home charge kit. This includes standard installation up to the value of £649 inc VAT, with OZEV discount applied. In the event that standard installation of the home charge kit is not possible, or the winner already has a home charger installed, an RAC Shop voucher for £649 will be issued. (“the Prize”) within 30 days of notification. The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original Prize offered is not available.
- The Winner will be notified by email by the Promoter within 5 days of the Closing Date for the Promotion and given details of how to claim their Prize. If the Winner does not respond to such email from the Promoter within 21 days of the time of notification, then the Winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email sent to them by the Promoter within 21 days of that email being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- The Promoter may ask the Winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
- The Winner agrees to take part in post-promotion activity.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and that are not specifically included in the Prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Subject to the above, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence relating to its decision.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The name of the Winner for the Promotion will be available upon request for 12 weeks after the Winner has been notified by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to; RAC Dealer Consumer Campaign, RAC Motoring Services, Great Park Road, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 4QN. The Winner agrees to have their name and county disclosed for this purpose.